Practice Update 15/06/2020
We can now offer the following types of appointments
Face to Face GP 60euro
Face to Face Nurse 40euro
Tele Consultation 40euro
- Ring 01 8203303 and request an appointment
- You will be asked the relevant Covid questions
- Based on these answers a face to face or telephone consultation appointment will be made.
- Face to Face – our car park is now our waiting room, we would ask that you come on time for your appointment, notify us that you are outside. We will alert your GP that you have arrived and we will bring you inside when your GP is ready to see you.
- We have a one way entry and one way exit system currently being used, you will enter from our side entrance and leave from our front entrance – this is to ensure social distancing is adhered to all the time.
- We ask that you “travel light” so no buggies/car seats/jackets/scarves etc – where possible just your car keys and preferred method of payment
- As per public health guidelines, a face to face consultation should be no more than 15 minutes therefore if you feel you need more time with your GP please let us know and we will organize a telephone consultation instead.
- For children, only one well parent/guardian can accompany the child in to the GP and we ask that siblings are not brought in where possible.
- All blood appointments must be GP lead, it is not possible to book in for bloods without prior discussion/consultation with a GP.
- Telephone Consultations: We will make every attempt to do same day telephone consultations however this may not always be possible due to the nature of our business, and may roll over to the following day
- Prescription requests – these will be GP lead, your GP may need to see you before a prescription request can be processed or alternatively they may need to do a “script review” telephone call which will incur a fee of 20 euro. All prescriptions are emailed to your chosen pharmacy usually 48 hours after your order request. Please note you need to advise your pharmacy you have a prescription to be filled.
- Social Welfare certs
These are now sent online directly from your medical file. All requests will be reviewed by your GP prior to sending and you will be notified if a review visit is necessary. The turnaround time for ordering your cert to submitting your cert is 48 hours.
- GP call backs
Unfortunately due to the time constraints are GPs are all under, particularly since Covid 19, it is no longer possible for a GP to return a call. If it is a simple follow up based on a previous consultation please leave the query with one of our secretaries who will endeavour to get it resolved as quickly as possible. For everything else please make an appointment for a telephone consultation which will be scheduled in due course.