Should you wish to reach The Parks Medical Centre, please follow the directions below:
(A) From M50
- Exit the M50 at junction 6 and then exit onto the N3 towards Blanchardstown.
- At junction two exit towards Blanchardstowm village.
- When you reach ‘The Bell’ pub on the corner, take a left at these traffic lights.
- Follow this road through the next set of traffic lights and over the hump back bridge.
- Take a right turn at the next set of traffic lights into Laurel Lodge.
- Follow the directions (C) below
(B) From City Centre (O’Connell Bridge)
- Take the south quays route to the West.
- Continue until you approach the 7th Bridge from O’Connell Street (Heuston Station Bridge).
- Cross the River Liffey at Heustn Station Bridge.
- Turn left following the signs for Blanchardstown/Castleknock/Chapelizod.
- Veer right into the Phoenix Park following signs for Castleknock.
- Continue straight until you approach the exit of the Phoenix Park into Castleknock.
- Continue straight into Castleknock village.
- Veer right at the traffic lights beside Myos pub.
- Continue straight until you reach the next round about.
- Take the second exit straight through the round about
- At the next set of traffic lights take a left turn into laurel lodge and follow the directions (C) below
(C) Continue down this road through the next two sets of traffic lights until you reach a round about.
- Take the first left at this round about and continue straight
- Take the second exit right at the next round about.
- Take the second exit straight through the next round about.
- At the following round about, take the first exit left onto the carpenterstown road.
- Finally, take the third exit right at the next round about into the carpenterstown shops
- The Parks Medical Centre is located past The Carpenter Pub. It is the building standing independent to the right of the Lloyds Pharmacy.