Over 70’s Contract
Any patient over the age of 70 will be eligible for free GP care. Your PPS number and that of your spouse (should they also be over 70) are required for this application. We are inviting all our over 70 patients to apply for this service using one of the following ways to apply:
1) Online at http://www.gpvisitcard.ie
2) Call 1850 252 919 to request an application form to be sent to you
3) Pop into the surgery where we have application forms printed off and will happily assist you with this registration process
The Process – online registration
1. Log on to www.gpvisitcard.ie
2. Follow the instructions. The practice is registered under Dr Orla McCormack
3. On completion you will receive a confirmation email telling you a request has been sent to your chosen GP. The surgery is accepting all actively registered patients over the age of 70. We are approving requests daily.
4. When you application is approved, it goes online to pcrs for processing. In due course a gp visit card will be sent to you.
5. When you receive your card, you are welcome to be seen in the surgery free of charge.
The Process – paper applications
1. Fill in all parts of paper form. Your chosen GP needs to sign and stamp part 2B.
2. Completed forms should be posted to: GP Visit card, PO Box 12629 Dublin 11.
3. As above, once you receive your card, you can be seen in the surgery free of charge.
Should you need any assistance with any part of the above registration process, please let us know and we will do our best to assist you.