Practice Update 01/02/2021
Due to the continued high level of Covid 19 in the community we will continue to do our consultations by telephone only.
- If you need to see a doctor, please call us on 01 8203303. Our phones lines are extremely busy so thank you for your patience, we will get to you.
- You will receive a call from your GP and your symptoms will be managed over the phone. Should a prescription be required this will be emailed to your chosen pharmacy.
- Should your GP decide you need urgent attention and it is not covid related, an appointment will be given with one of our GP’s who will look after the most urgent medical issue ONLY. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a GP of choice service presently.
- This face to face consultation will be carried out in the safest possible way for both patient and GP with all infection controls in place and only the most urgent issue will be dealt with at this time.
- For all nursing services like blood tests, we are managing these on a “medically based need to be done” currently. This is reviewed weekly, there is limited availability and we ask for your patience while we recommence these services while following all infection prevention protocols.
- Ante natal appointments and childhood vaccinations have recommenced and are designated clinics with all infection controls adhered to.
- Ante natal clinics are currently running on Monday mornings. These appointments are booked in on a phased basis and we ask for your patience while we work through these appointments.
- We have been advised by Connolly Hospital that their GP Phlebotomy service is on hold until further notice.
- Of note, we are getting inundated with calls regarding the covid vaccine. We do not know if and when this vaccine will be available to GP’s to administer and will keep our patients notified as and when we do