Flu Vac Campaign 2015/2016
The Influenza and Pneumococcal Vaccines will be available from Monday 5th Oct 2015
To facilitate as many patients as possible, we will have our dedicated “Flu Vaccine Clinics”
Starting Monday 5th October – Mon & Tues afternoon by appointment from 3pm-4.10pm
During the course of a consultation with your Doctor or with the Nurse, you may be offered your vaccine also. You have the option of having it done then or making an appointment in one of our dedicated clinics.
Flu Vaccine and Pregnancy
The HSE recommendation is that pregnant women receive the flu vaccine as early as possible during their pregnancy. The flu season usually runs from September to April. For detailed information please click on the link below
Please note the following
- At the time of booking your appointment please advise us of your PPS number.
- Just before you receive your vaccine you will be asked to sign the consent form.
- Medical Card patients who fall under the HSE recommendations are covered with no additional fee.
- Pregnant patients who have a GMS or GP Visit card are covered with no extra fee.
- Pregnant patients who do not have a GMS or GP Visit card are covered for the vaccine however there is an administration fee of €20.
- Private patients who fall under the HSE recommendations are covered for the vaccine however there is an administration fee of €20
- All other patients including Medical Card patients who do not fall under the recommendations, there will be a fee of €20 for administering the Flu Vaccine
- For more information on HSE recommendations please click on this link